More peyote stitch bracelets

I made the base for this bracelet with peyote stitch and then added the blue drops around the edge and the flowers on the top. The large flowers are vintage Swarovski buttons I got in Paris.

I also used one of the buttons for the clasp.

For this bracelet, I tried tubular peyote stitch with different sized beads in order to make this spiral effect, aka Cellini Spiral. I really like this technique, but I thought the instructions made it sound more complicated than it actually was. It's just circular peyote stitch, and for each row you use three size 11 Delicas, two size 11 Czech seed beads, one size 8 seed bead, and two more size 11 Czech beads. For the starting row, you double the number of each. That's it.




Popular posts from this blog

Using Aluminum Cans for Jewelry Making

Polymer Clay Tile Box

Tutorial: Make Your Own Stencils for Polymer Clay